Saturday, February 11, 2012

I will not be posting "No Such Thing As Normal" Page 3 on this blog.

I was going to post the black and white preliminary artwork for Chapter 1 Page 3 of "NSTAN"; Instead I have decided to let the previous post be the last page preview until the book is launched. From here on I will continue to post concept art for the project as well as thumbnails, roughs and other updates of that sort. Really enjoying the artwork now as the story is beginning to take off. Just finished writing chapter 2 of the book, the story is really starting to take shape. I can't wait to get to the artwork for chapter 2! I just feel like I always want to keep going faster and faster the more I get further into the story. For the rest of the weekend I will be making my corrections on pages 1, 2 and 3, finishing up and printing "When The Fat Lady Sings" and working on thumbnails and roughs for the upcoming pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment